• Pac Mutual Grand Ave Valet parking (for $6, after validation, with a two-hour time limit).
Enter main lobby valet parking from Grand Avenue. Grand Ave is one way heading south. Pacific Center Entrance is on the left (just passed the pedestrian cross walk marking) on Grand before 6th St. “Pac Mutual Parking” sign marks the parking entrance. Grand Ave. is one-way south so if you are taking 6th street, you will have to go around the block (L on Olive, L on 5th St., left on Grand Ave) to reach the Grand Ave. parking entrance. please bring parking ticket to our office for validation. This parking will lead you to the beautiful main lobby of the building with no stairs to climb. From there you can take the elevator to the second floor. make a right as you exit the elevator. We are waiting for you.
• Pac Mutual Olive St.Valet parking level P3 (for $4, after validation) with no daily time limit
This parking structure requires some stairs and taking an elevator to the second floor. (Parking attendee will collect $12 cash (no credit cards accepted) when you enter and will give you a ticket, please bring the ticket with you so we can validate it for $6. Parking attendant will refund you all but $4 upon leaving when you turn in the validated parking ticket).
Enter This parking structure from Olive St. entrance, located on the left hand side just north of 6th street. If using 6th Street, make a left on Olive. Olive is one-way North. The entrance is small, and it is located on the left side just as you enter Olive. please Pay close attention as the entrance is small. The parking attendants will take your keys and park the car for you. After you park attendants will guide you. you may need to go up a few steps and take the elevator from level B to 2nd floor. make a left as you exit the elevator and go to suite 202. We are waiting to satisfy your dental needs.
I recommend using the Grand Ave entrance valet parking if your expected appointment time is less than two hours.We will not be validating any other area parking.
• Public Transportation
We are close to Pershing square which serves the following. There are many bus stops around the office accessible from anywhere in Los Angeles.
Rail services • Red and Purple Line service hours are approximately from 5:00 AM until 12:45 AM daily.
•  Silver Line service hours are approximately from 4:15 AM until 1:45 AM Monday- Friday & 5:00 A.M.- 1:45 A.M. Saturdays/ Sundays & Holidays.
Metro bus services • Metro Local: 2, 4, 10, 14, 16, 18, 28, 30, 33, 37, 38, 40, 45, 48, 53, 55, 62, 70, 71, 76, 78, 79, 81, 83, 90, 91, 92, 94, 96, 316, 330, 355, 378
• Metro Express: 460, 487, 489
• Metro Rapid: 720, 728, 745, 770, 794
• Metro Liner: Metro Silver Line (Northbound Only)
Other local and commuter bus services
• Foothill Transit: 481*, Silver Streak
• LADOT Commuter Express: 419*
• LADOT DASH: B, C, D, DD (weekends only)
• Montebello Transit: 40, 50, 341*, 342*
• Orange County Transportation Authority: 701*, 721*
• Torrance Transit: 4*